Monday, October 26, 2009

Have You Seen Brown Dog Cat?

On the journey I met up with Miss Mittens, a former friend of Brown Dog. So, I thought it would be a grand idea to ask her a few questions. This is how the conversation went:

"Miss Mittens, have you seen Brown Dog pass through this way?"





"In order to find your desire,
You must first cross the mire.

But, if I'm a liar,
You will only be filled with ire."



There are many problems with this conversation. Let’s begin with this thought; I am of Shi-Tzu heritage, not poodle. So what the heck does ire mean? To continue, why do cats always talk in riddles? One day humans will learn that this is the only reason dogs chase cats, the riddles drive us insane! Most importantly, the Deep South does not have mires! We only have redneck quicksand (leaky septic tanks) and that I will never cross. I yearn for the old days, the days of a good heist. Charity work, I mean. Donations. You know.

Benny "The Tank"


No comments:

Post a Comment