Monday, November 2, 2009

A Coversation With Mr. Shadowcaster


Many wonder where I am from, but few ever come to know the truth. I come from the darkest depths, the coldest planet, and some even say that I'm a shadow's shadow, and trust me, that is pretty darn dark. I have been judged harshly for imprisoning "The Tank's" and his associates' shadows, but we all maintain control in our own way. You must understand, it is not easy being a shadow. Growing up, I was often accused of skipping recess on dim days, and a shadow is never picked first for kickball. Even today my existence comes with its consequences. My wife always questions my whereabouts when she turns out the lights in the bedroom. She just doesn't get it. However, I stand before the light, and read the letter that Brown Dog left, and I am moved to believe that "The Family's" shadows must be returned. After all, forgiving and understanding is what family is all about, even for this dark, despicable, shadow, often called Mr. Shadowcaster.

Your darkest, dearest friend,
Mr. Shadowcaster

1 comment:

  1. hello mr shadowcaster its dennis the vizsla dog hay ummm hmmm yoo sownd kind of spooky do yoo no enny of the karakters frum dadas skarry buks??? ok bye

    ReplyDelete