Saturday, August 7, 2010

Dying Wisdom

Mandy watches from afar as a beacon of light points her and "The Tank" towards a wise spirit of the night.


"Hush....hush...."



"Who is that? St. Francis is that you?"



"Hush...I will soon return from whence I came, and be one with the thorn again. I sense that you search for your hush? Humility is the only way to find the inner peace that teases humanity until the end of days. When you grow old and lose your sweet scent, when all abandon you for the lack of glow that shines no more, when the bee of life passes you by for a dried up, old dandelion, that a human, nor animal would even look at twice...and I let that bee sit on my anther! That is when you truly appreciate what you once had, and what there is left to gain. That is your hush.



"Hummmm...that's very....well....not really the answer I was looking for. Good luck with becoming one with the thorn again and stuff."




Just a little rose food before you
 leave...I'm returning to the thorn again...here I go...wait...wait..here it comes...I see the....

"A big, white Labradoodle? Forget the hush! Go kick some-

Benny "The Tank"

No comments:

Post a Comment