Thursday, November 19, 2009

Crazy K


Disgruntled with waiting for "The Orso Sign", I decided it might be wise to visit Uncle Orso's good friend, and block mate, Mr. Kangaroo, of course he prefers "Crazy K".






The Tank: Crazy K, maybe you can tell me
what "The Orso Sign" is supposed to be?

Crazy K: You know your Uncle; it will be least what you expect,
but should most expect. Then the truck will arrive.

The Tank: Funny, thought you would have an accent.


Crazy K: Na, that's just a myth. Humans are so delusional, they acutally
believe a place called Australia really exist, come on Tank, I know you're
smarter than that.

The Tank: I don't know...I think you've been in for too long.

"The Orso Sign" will remain a mystery for now, as will Australia according to Crazy K.

Benny "The Tank"





No comments:

Post a Comment